Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,788 of 1,788

nessisonett

Spent the day plugging the old PS4 Pro in my mum’s room. The OS feels weirdly sluggish compared to the PS5! She’ll probably mostly use it for Netflix as she’s already playing Black Flag on the main TV on the PS5 but she started Sherlock Holmes Crime and Punishment after loving Chapter One. It’s been pretty good so far actually.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I always find the PS4 sluggish when I go on my Dad's PS4. And press the PS button instead of holding in down. Every. Flipping. Time. 😂

I only play smaller indie games on it these days, as was finding player larger games was giving me a a bit of headache after awhile. Weirdly it was Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age that broke me.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I also kept on pressing it instead of holding it down 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Then I do the opposite when I'm back on my PS5!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nomither6

Hworang , Yoshimitsu , Lydia

nomither6

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic