Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,795 of 1,795

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Sounds like a normal week at the Push Square towers.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Anti-Matter

@nessisonett
Excuse me, sir.
My character name is Jennifer in the game Horse Club Adventures PS4 with long blonde hair and blue outfits, but my petit poney name is Ixion.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@SettleDownBeavis Blimey, you ain't kidding. Just looked it up on eBay and you're right, even some used copies are going for megabucks. There are a handful of okay-lookin' used copies going for around the £25 mark, but they're in the minority, so you might wanna jump on one before they all get prohibitively expensive.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

oliverp

Thinking very seriously about getting and playing Dead Rising after I have finished playing Days Gone (which I still not have finished yet).

oliverp

colonelkilgore

@oliverp funnily enough, I know someone who is pretty desperate to find a co-op partner for two of the Dead Rising online trophies. If you’re up for it let me know and I’ll put you in touch?

**** DLC!

Anti-Matter

I'm still waiting my PS4 games order Race with Ryan and CTR + Spyro Reignited arrived maybe tomorrow or on Sunday.
Oh, boy.
I will play Spyro Reignited 2019 version with three games already in one disc and the size = 36.24 GB.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

colonelkilgore

Anti-Matter wrote:

Spyro Reignited… I will play Spyro Reignited 2019 version with three games already in one disc and the size = 36.24 GB.

Common ground with @Anti-Matter… I actually have that trilogy myself 🤣

**** DLC!

oliverp

@colonelkilgore Oh Please do. It would be awesome to get in touch with someone is up for playing Dead Rising in co-op (although I'm not that familiar with the co-op mode at the moment) so I would need to inform a possible co-op gaming partner about that first. Just saying.

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

colonelkilgore

@oliverp I tried messaging you on PSN but it looks like your settings do not allow messages from non-friends. Send me a message on PSN to redacted to open a dialogue and I’ll pass her details on to you 👍

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

belmont

I have a strange problem in my OG launch PS4 model that I have upgraded with an ssd hdd.

Whatever I do in the console I hear a spinning noise like the disk drive tries to find a disk but can't and keeps doing it and driving me nuts.

In any case, I am out of town so I don't have access toa physical game to see if putting it in stops the annoying sound but I guess it won't...

So, any similar problems or ideas?

belmont

Bentleyma

Untitled

Such a random release. I’ll admit I liked the third game, but I remember this one being terrible.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

nessisonett

@Bentleyma I saw that and was confused that the original Risen was randomly now on PlayStation. It’s a cult classic for sure, but it’s a bit of an odd pick out of all the PC games from that period that could come over.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Bentleyma

@nessisonett I might give it a go at some point. I remember thinking the Xbox 360 version was really bad, but if this one is more inline with the assumedly superior PC version, then there’s a chance I might like it. I tend to have a soft spot for these lower budget RPGs. I enjoyed games like Arcadia: The Complete Tale and The Technomancer.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

XandertheWise

i dont keep track of whats new for first person shooter games for Playstation 4. so just wondering what's a good current game to get for the Playstation 4?

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic