Forums

Topic: Dark Souls 3 | OT | Come Ashen Ones

Posts 101 to 120 of 205

Mega-Gazz

I don't know why the abyss watchers gave me trouble, but they did. In general I agree though, bosses haven't been too hard. Wolnir was crazy easy too. Cool though.

Mega-Gazz

Kai_

Wait 'til you face Nameless King. Still stuck so I've proceeded to move to a new area, which I generally hate to do but I just can't when he has so many moves that one shot me.

Kai_

Mega-Gazz

Investing in hit points seems very worthwhile this time around.

Mega-Gazz

consolfreak1982

im still stuck in the undead settlement at the boss there (Greatwood) - im playin a knight, skilling toward strenght/hp/dext. gonna destroy this giant ... thing ... today I swear LOL the second phase of the battle is where my mistakes happen

does anyone whos further in the game know of a good weapon (sword)? I still have the small axe from the first mimic equipped that also deals dark damage and upgraded it with titanite shards
would appreciate any tipps ^^

so many games - so little time

PSN: consolfreak1982 | Twitter:

andreoni79

@consolfreak1982: I beat Greatwood with that dark axe as Pyromancer; you can try with a weapon infused with fire since the thing is weak to that element or (as I did) you can just move to the next area and beat it later, once you have better gear, since it's an optional boss.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

consolfreak1982

@andreoni79: thx for the tipp - I will try to infuse some sword with fire as you said, also planning on getting the Irithyll Sword but its dropped by that annoying beast that guards the next area - damn that thing is fast ^^ oh and I know that Greatwood is an optional boss but I just .. you know .. have to kill him

so many games - so little time

PSN: consolfreak1982 | Twitter:

mrobinson91

@kyleforrester87: The Deacons are in an entirely optional area I think in the Cathedral area with the 2 giants? They're probably the worst boss in the game in my opinion, just basically some mob enemies.

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

LieutenantFatman

Anyone fancy some friendly duels or needs some help with a boss they're struggling on, post it here!

Still loving this game, so good.

LieutenantFatman

Hego

@kyleforrester87: They're the boss in Cathedral of the Deep, follow a path to the left of the Crystal Sage boss arena near the forest

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

kyleforrester87

@Hego: @mrobinson91: well that's messed up! Back I go! Lol

Really enjoyed the abyss watchers fight though. The music was great. What's with those 2 black knights before hand, some story telling perhaps?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Mega-Gazz

Broadsword is very very strong, possibly strongest in the game. Statistically superior to dark sword, uses less Stam does more dog better scaling, etc, but it does have short range.

Mega-Gazz

Hego

@kyleforrester87: Ah it's alright, I did Abyss Watchers first then went to Cathedral but I know others have done it other way around, don't think it makes much of a difference.
I've been using the Wolf Greatsword after beating the Abyss Watchers, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be Artorius' Greatsword from the first game

Hego

kyleforrester87

@Mega-Gazz: Good to know, yes the range has caught me out frequently to be honest but I like everything else about it.

@Hego: Cool, looking forward to running this area over the weekend then.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Hego

Any tried the Smouldering lake area yet? Found it to be a bit of a difficulty spike!

Hego

Mega-Gazz

That artillery! Must have revenge... but there is a chaos gem and iirc a bone shard for killing the snake

Mega-Gazz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.