Forums

Topic: What new games are coming to PS3 in 2019 and 2020

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

philip_austin

Hello, Does anyone have any update that, are there any new games that will come on PS3?

Edited on by philip_austin

philip_austin

Genrou

As far as I know none. I believe Sony has even stopped support for PS3. You might get the oddball FIFA game or something like that but I can't imagine too many games will be coming out for the PS3.

Genrou

RogerRoger

@philip_austin According to as much Google research as I'm prepared to do, the last PlayStation3 game released was FIFA 19 back in November 2018 (and even then, it was what they call a "Legacy Edition" which basically means they took an older version of the game and updated the team rosters).

Aside from a few random Japanese releases that'll never come West, I think you're barking up the wrong paddle. The PS3's PSN Store is still live, so you never know, but you're about a year too late.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Link41

While there are no new PS3 games in the pipeline, the system has a vast catalogue of excellent titles to chose from as it is.

NNID Wii U: Link41
3DS FC: 2878-9590-3292
Vita: Linkx41

philip_austin

Genrou wrote:

As far as I know none. I believe Sony has even stopped support for PS3. You might get the oddball FIFA game or something like that but I can't imagine too many games will be coming out for the PS3.

Thanks

philip_austin

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.