Forums

Topic: Team Knack Attack Six Pack Shack

Posts 141 to 160 of 275

Fight_Teza_Fight

LOCK

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

mookysam

LOCK

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

themcnoisy

@Frigate vetos are so last week lol. Next week all the games will be listed so far and the appeal judges will be in play exactly for this reason.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Frigate hahaha itchin for a crying.

Edited on by Tasuki

themcnoisy

@Tasuki sorry mate. Itchin for a crying doesn't have the same effect though.

themcnoisy

@Tasuki fair one.

Th3solution

@Frigate I just got around to reading this too and had the same surprise re: Dragons Dogma. I was ready to start a riot, but then I realized:
#1 - we have an appeal round to work on that and,
#2 - they actually have Dragons Dogma in ‘important’ and it’s Dark Arisen which is in ‘existing’
I actually only played the original DD version, not the expanded Dark Arisen version, so I can’t speak too firmly, but at least the base game is in ‘important’ so I think I can live with that.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

@AdamNovice what happened to Doom 3 BFG edition last round lol. It went to hell.

Edited on by themcnoisy

themcnoisy

@AdamNovice thank you mate.

KALofKRYPTON

Right then chimps and chimpets!

New list!
I think I've only played half a dozen or so. But I'll go through properly on the morrow.

Farming Simulator 2013 GIANTS Software
Farming Simulator 15 GIANTS Software
Fast and Furious: Showdown Firebrand Games
Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli Eutechnyx
Ferrari: The Race Experience Eutechnyx
FIFA Street EA Canada
FIFA Street 3 EA Canada
The Fight: Lights Out ColdWood Interactive
Fight Night Champion EA Canada
Fight Night Round 3 EA Canada / EA Chicago
Fight Night Round 4 EA Canada
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Square Enix
Final Fantasy XIII Square Enix
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Square Enix
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Square Enix
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage Koei
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 Koei
Fit in Six Ubisoft
Folklore Game Republic
Formula One Championship Edition SCE Studio Liverpool
Fracture Day 1 Studios
Fritz Chess Deep Silver
Front Mission Evolved Double Helix Games
Fuel Asobo Studios
Full Auto 2: Battlelines Pseudo Interactive
Fuse Insomniac Games
G1 Jockey 2008 Koei
Game of Thrones[c] Cyanide
Generator Rex: Agent of Providence Activision
Genji: Days of the Blade Game Republic
Get Up and Dance O-Games
@AdamNovice @Kidfried @Gremio108 @Fight_Sora_Fight @Octane @mookysam

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Kidfried

This is painful, but I hardly played anything from this list. Only these two:

EXISTING
Final Fantasy XIII

UNIMPORTANT
Fuse

Kidfried

KALofKRYPTON

Right, not as many as I'd thought!

The Fight: Lights Out ColdWood Interactive
A great, great PS Move game. Didn't really review all that well as early on, the promise of 1 to 1 control seems to be a pipe dream, but as you progress and upgrade your stats - it gets there. Brilliant use of the Move controllers and could be quite the workout! IMPORTANT

Folklore Game Republic
Likable launch(?) game, PS3 had a VERY 'Ghostbusters' like mechanic with the Sixaxis and showed decent implementation of the technology alongside a traditional control scheme. EXISTING

Formula One Championship Edition SCE Studio Liverpool
Amazing looking for the time, fairly standard F! fare. EXISTING

Fracture Day 1 Studios
Had to search to check this one as it rang a bell, I think I played a demo - it was OK I think. NOT IMPORTANT

Fuse Insomniac Games
Pretty sure my mate had this and I played it once...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

themcnoisy

My 2 pence on these games

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage Koei - Existing, set the template for the longer story based musuo games. Nice story, graphically violent and artistically unique. One Piece and the zelda musuo game have surpassed it since and both are similar in structure.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 Koei - Pointless, exactly the same as the first game. A complete joke. Just buy the first one.

AdamNovice

My personal rankings
Ferrari Challenge UNIMPORTANT fairly standard but unless your a huge fan of the prancing horse there's not reason to play instead of the other racers.
Fight Night Round 4 EXISTING decent boxing sim but felt it was starting make the gameplay too complex for it's own good.
Final Fantasy X IMPORTANT If it was us ranking PS2 games I would have made it VERY IMPORTANT but on PS3 I'm not so sure.
Folklore EXISTING Not bad launch window game for PS3 that's almost forgotten, wish Sony would add it to PS Now.
Formula One Championship Edition IMPORTANT pretty good race sim and the only F1 game on PS3 for quite a few years.
Fuse UNIMPORTANT a perfect example of what a game designed by committee looks like, in a funny way I'm grateful it turned out like that because if it was successful then who knows what EA would have done with Insomniac.
Genji: Days of the Blade UNIMPORTANT Never played it but I think most can agree that it's biggest contribution was "giant enemy crab".

AdamNovice

Twitter:

HallowMoonshadow

Sup Team Knack Attack Six Pack Shack! Just popping in as my team's selection is rather crummy again... Or rather I've played only two things from it compared to the 4 I've played here and I'm much more passionate about these ones 😅

Folklore

I pretty much echo @KALofKRYPTON 's response.

Action RPG that was a decent launch-ish title with decent Six-Axis implementation too. Plus it's one of the few games set in Ireland and deals with Celtic mythology and the main characters Keats and Ellen are mid twenties or so with Keats maybe even pushing 30?

It had a decent story if I recall with a few twists and turns and the characters utilising the Folk in different ways for combat.

Existing is probably the best place for it, interesting game though shame it never did all that well. Nice art style too. Definitely needs a replaying by me.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

I like both games dearly. X-2 in particular as it weirdly was the game that got me into RPGs!

FFX didn't get many new features to me seeing as in Europe we got the dark aeon bosses and stuff in the original PS2 release so I really only appreciated the upscale and new lick of paint

FFX-2 meanwhile did get new content that hadn't come out of Japan including the monster capture system, cup battles which uses the monsters (where you can fight the game's bosses/super bosses/teams of monsters).

I've heard of some people spending a BUNCH of hours in the monster cspture system... like 50 hours and not progressing the story once it's introduced

Not to mention there was a mystery dungeon epilogue to FFX-2 that was pretty fun to play as well

I guess I'd put it as Important/Existing but that's for you guys to decide really

Final Fantasy XIII

I hate this game. So much. It pains me to say to put it as important dare i say very as they did make two sequels from it and how it's affected Square Enix going forward on the FF series as a whole

Final Fantasy XIII-2

I enjoyed this more then XIII... But I can't remember much beyond it involved time travel and some monster catching mechanic. Nothing more then existing at best for this entry.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

LieutenantFatman

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
I'm with Foxy on FF13, easily the most dissapointing Final Fantasy game I've ever played. Even including the recent FF15 which was only half completed.

LieutenantFatman

Gremio108

My knowledge of this selection is limited. Not being a FF fan as such, but dipping in and out of the series don the years, I'd say that FFXIII was eventually a good game which took 30 hours to get going. FFXIV was a blast with the right friends. My impressions are based on watching my friend play these games, but for me I'd probably put them both in important.

Not the greatest Final Fantasy games and perhaps disappointing when viewed in the context of the series, but when standing alone, they are still well-made quality products in their own right.Happy to be overruled on this one by actual proper fans of the series though.

I don't really know what to do with the FFX re-release. Did it bring anything new to the game or was it just a straight port?

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.