Forums

Topic: PlayStation 2022 Wrapup Thread

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

colonelkilgore

Yeah I saw this on the news page the other day… can’t help but feel that it’s a little bit earlier than it has been made available in previous years… but:

1607 hours play time

50 games played

1368 trophies earned

27 PlayStation+ games

Top Game played: Red Dead Redemption 2 @ 240 hours

edit. Pretty sure that the Wrap Up application doesn’t account for PlayStation 3 useage too as I have earned a number of PS3 platinums this year which don’t seem to have been accounted for. So it seems likely that all PS3 aspects (hours played etc.) are similarly not included.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

nitram2k11

1,441 hours played
215 games played
760 trophies earned (10 Plats, 103 Gold, 148 Silver, 499 Bronze)
140 PS Plus games played

Top games where :

GT7
CoD: Black Ops Cold War
Elden Ring
Hunt: Showdown
F1 Manager 2022

Not a bad year!

nitram2k11

PSN: nitram2k11

render

I racked up way more hours than I thought I had. Must be those Sunday GT nights and late night Hunt sessions.

1,626 hours played
54 games played
897 trophies earned
45 PS+ games played

Top games:

GT7
Hunt: Showdown
Red Dead Redemption 2
Elden Ring
Horizon Forbidden West

render

Ralizah

Untitled

lol Vita games aren't counted at all, I guess.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Gremio108

Mine seems to have somehow drawn some of my stats from when I first activated a PSN account; apparently the first trophy I earned this year was for Little Big Planet, and was dated January 2009.

As a result, I've played over 600 games this year, apparently. Not bad going.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Th3solution

447 hours played
356 trophies
16 games played

Top game GT7 at 84 hours
I think the rest of my top 5 were: Demon’s Souls, The Last of Us Part II, Dirt 5, and Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

So apparently Sony now considers me a big racing fan despite the fact GT7 and Dirt 5 are the first two racing games I’ve played in about 5 years.

My total gaming hours is very Bush League compared to a lot of you folks. But that hour-to-trophy ratio ain’t too shabby.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Fight_Teza_Fight

Mine is...
816 hours played
370 trophies earned
21 games played

Top 5 games:
•Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth HM, 184 hours
•FF7 Remake
•Elden Ring
•God of War Ragnarok
•FIFA22

FIFA made a real run towards the end with the World Cup, as I’ve only been playing it through a couple of months of EA play!

If this was across all platforms I imagine Pokemon BDSP would be 2nd & Arceus 5th.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JohnnyShoulder

Here is mine:

Untitled

I seem to be the opposite of you @Th3solution. But I gave up caring about trophies ages ago, plus spending so long in Elden Ring would have effected that.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Heh, yeah your Elden Ring playtime is a few hours more than my total for the entire year across all games! 😅

But yeah, I think my stats are suspect. It calculates to my getting 22 trophies per game, which I’m pretty sure isn’t correct since my trophy count for a couple games like Slay the Spire and Resident Evil 4 are in the single digits. Also, my time is probably skewed downward because my PS4 antenna is messed up and doesn’t consistently connect to WiFi. So I turn the network off when I play on it because if I’m connected to WiFi it will drop the Bluetooth connection to the controller sometimes. But if I disable the network connection the controller works fine. It’s really annoying. Nevertheless, I use the PS4 sometimes if a game is already downloaded on that console and I can’t be fussed to download it again on the PS5. I still like to give the ol’ faithful PS4 some love from time to time.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

sorteddan

I got 1036 total hours this year. Most played games were GT7 and Hades.
Most interesting to me was that 73% of my time was on PS5 games which may explain why my PS4 backlog never goes away.
Also said I got 45 platinums from 67 games played which I was fairly happy with. 1708 trophies total.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Anti-Matter

Question, how do I get that screenshot of my gaming record?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Here is mine.
Untitled

435 hours played
40 games played
367 trophies earned (1 Platinum, 44 Gold, 96 Silver, 227 Bronze)
0 PS Plus games played

Top 5 games :
1. Epic Chef (77 hours)
2. Youtubers Life 2 (77 hours)
3. Doraemon Story of Seasons (62 hours)
4. Story of Seasons : Pioneers of Olive Town (25 hours)
5. Spyro Reignited Trilogy (24 hours)

Favorite genre of 2022 = Adventure

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

LivewireCLS

Here's mine. My top game of the year is also my favourite game of the year.
Untitled

PSN: Livewire-CLS

Ryall

Untitled

1010 hours in total, 328 on PS5 games,
682 on PS4 games, 89 games played
1089 trophies, 6 of which were platinum.
Top 5
most played game is Tetris effect connected with 185 hours 18% of my total play time. I tend to put on a podcast and play Tetris in the background. Seems like I did that a lot.
2nd: Danganronpa 1•2 Reload 57h 2 games counted as one inflates the figure.
3ed: The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero 54h my second favourite game of the year.
4th: Soul Hackers 2 51h the only PS5 game to make the list.
5th: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony 41h

My game of the year Ghost Wire Tokyo didn’t even make the list. The visual novels, and RPGs just take longer.

Edited on by Ryall

Ryall

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic