Forums

Topic: Kingdoms Of Amalur: Fatesworn and CE-34878-0

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

sanderson72

Hi all,

I seem to be getting a constant death when trying to load this. It gets to the point of "Loading Profile Data..." and then it seems to die with a CE-34878-0 error (the classic something went wrong error!)

I've tried downloading the PS+ digital copy again, installing from my long lost disc of the thing but it seems to be the Fatesworn expansion that's struggling to load profile data. Is it the expansion or Sony buggering something up at the authorisation end?

Just wondering if anyone else is playing this and has been suffering with the same issue?

Edited on by sanderson72

sanderson72

sanderson72

Hi all,

Update on this - looks like the base game works fine, installed from disc or downloaded digital.

Add the Fatesworn DLC and BAM....constant & repeatable CE-34878-0 so you can't even get through to the Continue, Load Game, New Game, etc. screen.

Odd thing is I was playing only about a week ago so when did they drop a patch or have Sony pulled a plug on something at their end?

Edited on by sanderson72

sanderson72

Elodin

@sanderson72 i hope you get it working i really enjoyed the original may pick the dlc on sale...if it works

Elodin

sanderson72

@Elodin Yeah, despite the somewhat clunky PS3-esque visuals is still a great game.

I did find something somewhere where the devs said that they were aware of some problems on consoles (well, XBox and PS users - dunno if the Switch suffers from the same problem) and the general bug seems the same - press any key/button to continue and then crash. Weird thing is it seemed to be working a couple of weeks ago but then totally broken.

Edited on by sanderson72

sanderson72

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.