Despite seeing a sales dip of 41%, the Activision published shooter maintained its position at the top of the charts.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations finished up in second, while the excellent Saints Row: The Third climbed up into third. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim dropped down into fourth, while the brilliant Rayman Origins didn't chart at all. Shame on all of you.
Hit the jump for the full top-ten.
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- FIFa 12 (EA Sports)
- WWE '12 (THQ)
- Professor Layton And The Spectre's Call (Nintendo)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)