No real surprise there. Expect it to maintain its position at the top until Battlefield.
Sony's ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection had a pleasing start too, landing seventh position. In an ideal world they'd top the charts, but any additional exposure for two of the best games ever made is fine as far as we're concerned.
Top ten is after the jump.
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- Gears of War 3 (Micrsoft)
- F1 2011 (Codemasters)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Dead Island (Deep Silver)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
- ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Sony)
- Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
- LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)