Crysis 2 is still at the number one spot, with new release Shift 2: Unleashed a few spots behind in fourth. Elsewhere for EA, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 took the sixth spot, while FIFA 11 continues to do gangbusters in eighth.
Presumably the biggest story for PlayStation 3 fans is the omission of MotorStorm: Apocalypse in the top-ten, which finished up in 18th position after finally launching last Thursday. It's a disappointing result for Evolution who clearly poured everything into the arcade racer, but we don't think there's cause for concern yet. The launch day numbers were probably affected by some retailers stocking the game before its delayed release, which undoubtedly split the launch day impact. Furthermore, the word of mouth surrounding Apocalypse is fantastic, and we anticipate that it will translate into long-legs for the destructive racer over time.
(Seriously though, if you haven't picked up Apocalypse yet — you should.)
The full chart is after the jump.
- Crysis 2 (Crytek, EA)
- Zumba Fitness (Pipeworks Software, Majestico Entertainment)
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Travellers Tales, LucasArts)
- Shift 2: Unleashed (Slightly Mad Studios, EA)
- Homefront (Kaos Studios, THQ)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (EA Sports, EA)
- WWE All Stars (THQ San Diego, THQ)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Pokemon White (Gamefreak, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)