Insomniac Games has just released a new game update for the popular Marvel's Spider-Man 2. Taking the title to version 1.001.004, the 922 MB patch makes a few more fixes as the developer aims to squash all those pesky bugs.
This patch fixes a variety of issues, such as examples of the player getting stuck, bosses getting stuck, player shortcuts causing problems, and more. It also improves overall stability.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Addressed an issue where players could become stuck during the finale of Marko's Memories
- Addressed an issue where a boss could become stuck in geometry
- Addressed multiple issues where the player could become stuck during the Galvanize tutorial
- Addressed an issue where players with shortcuts enabled could become stuck in a puzzle during the New Threads mission
- Addressed an issue where the Charge Jump would break when assigned to a shortcut
- Addressed an issue where the Upgraded Classic suit had duplicate eye details
- Further addressed issues where models would not load properly after long play sessions
- Improved stability
Are you still having any trouble with Marvel's Spider-Man 2, or has it been smooth sailing? Let us know in the comments section below.