JRPG Soul Hackers 2 is getting a full English dub in the west when it releases for PS5 and PS4, and today studio Atlus has revealed much more than the six sentences we got out of Summer Game Fest. Every character has a few lines to share in this new trailer, and then we're introduced to who is voicing the main cast.
The voice actors are as follows:
- Ringo — Megan Harvey (Sophia from Persona 5 Strikers)
- Figue — Erica Mendez (Kai Schulen from Valkyria Chronicles 4, Bernadetta from Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
- Arrow — Zach Aguilar (Keitarou Miura from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Ota from AI: The Somnium Files)
- Milady — Erica Lindbeck (Futaba from Persona 5)
- Saizo — Griffin Puatu (Jens Macher from Triangle Strategy)
Soul Hackers 2 comes to PS5, PS4 on 25th August 2022, but will you be using this English dub or opting for the original Japanese voices? Make your decision in the comments below.