Sucker Punch Productions has issued a new patch for Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut on PlayStation 5 and PS4 that allows you to unlock a new outfit inspired by Horizon Forbidden West protagonist Aloy. Situated in the northern region of Iki Island, you'll need to solve the puzzle at a newly restored Wind Shrine in order to obtain it. You can see what the outfit looks like above; Jin is decorated in a new headband along with a scarf and complementing jewellery that looks just like something Aloy would wear.
Since the Wind Shrine is located on Iki Island, you can only access this new outfit if you've upgraded to the Director's Cut version of Ghost of Tsushima. The game's official Twitter account writes: "We are so excited for Horizon Forbidden West from our friends at Guerrilla! While we wait, today we’ve released a new patch for Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut that repairs a Wind Shrine to the north of Iki Island. Solve the puzzle there to earn an Aloy-inspired surprise..."
So you know what to look out for, check out our Wind Shrine guide that covers every other puzzle up until now. These locations pay homage to other first-party titles, including God of War, Bloodborne, and Shadow of the Colossus. Horizon Forbidden West is in very good company, then.
The outfit is available as part of update 2.15. We've listed the brief patch notes below.
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut 2.15 Patch Notes
- The Forbidden Shrine can now be found to the north of Iki Island. Interact with it and solve the puzzle for a special armor created in collaboration with our friends at Guerrilla.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
- Added new Platinum difficulty level for Survival. This is still standard gameplay and will not feature weekly modifiers like Nightmare, but is harder than the gameplay offered in Gold difficulty, with better rewards and a higher chance for high-level gear.
- Added Block button to Social tab in pause menu. This will allow players to add anyone they have matched with in-game directly to the PlayStation’s built-in blocklist to prevent matchmaking with that player in the future.
- Addressed an issue that was causing brief stutters during gameplay.
- We expect to release an additional patch next month which will focus on Legends bug fixes and improvements.