A new update for Immortals Fenyx Rising has landed on PS5 and PS4. Patch 2.0 brings support for the game's first DLC, A New God. It also promises to fix a number of pesky issues that haven't yet been addressed, and adds haptic feedback on PS5. Cool! It weighs in at around 2.2GB across Sony's systems.
A New God, the aforementioned expansion, doesn't yet have an official release date — but a leak from a couple of weeks back may have outed the schedule. According to that, A New God launches on the 21st January — and this latest update backs that up.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 2.0 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
Are you a fan of Immortals? Spread your wings in the comments section below.