A small update for Ghost of Tsushima is now available to download on PS4. Patch 1.13 addresses a number of minor issues that were introduced with the game's massive 1.12 update, which added the co-op Legends mode and New Game+.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
It's nice to see Sucker Punch so quick off the mark with this stuff considering the aforementioned 1.12 update is only a week old. Hopefully 1.13 clears up any issues that you might have been having.
Have you been enjoying Legends, or New Game+? Flick the blood from your blade in the comments section below.