Sony reloaded State of Play today with a 10 minute stream dedicated to a handful of upcoming PlayStation 4 games, including the reintroduction of Final Fantasy VII Remake ahead of E3 2019. As previously confirmed, the broadcast was brief, but it packed much more content than even we were expecting – and we’ve rounded up all of the announcements below.
Sony PlayStation State of Play Announcement Round Up (9th May, 2019)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Returns with New Gameplay, More to Come at E3
- MediEvil Rises From Its Grave on 25th October
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Brings Asymmetric Multiplayer to PS4 Next Year
- Days of Play Returns Next Month with Limited Edition PS4
- Away: The Survival Series Is Sugar Gliding onto PS4
- Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne Looks Incredibly Cool in First Gameplay Trailer, Gets a Release Date
- Riverbond Looks Like a Cute Hack and Slasher, Coming to PS4 This Summer
What was your favourite reveal from Sony PlayStation's State of Play livestream? Did anything in particular take you by surprise? Was there something you were hoping for that didn't make the grade? Let us know in the comments section below.