Ancient Vessels are one of the main collectibles in Horizon: Zero Dawn, and there are a total of 12 to snag around the post-apocalyptic open world. Essentially discarded mugs from the Old World, you may be wondering where you can find all of these. Fortunately, we've got you covered.
Horizon: Zero Dawn Guide and Walkthrough
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Walkthrough - Quests, Side-Quests, Errands, Best Ending, Bandit Camps, and Cauldrons
- How to Get All Allies to Join Aloy in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Get the Shield-Weaver Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Tips and Tricks All Beginner Hunters Should Know
- How to Fast Travel in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Level Up Quickly in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Find All Horizon: Zero Dawn's Metal Flowers
- How to Find All Vantages in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Find All Banuk Figures in Horizon: Zero Dawn
How to find all of Horizon: Zero Dawn's Ancient Vessels
Honestly, the easiest and most satisfying way to find all of Horizon: Zero Dawn's Ancient Vessels is to head to a Merchant once you've completed the game's prologue and scroll down to its Special Items tab. Purchase the Ancient Vessels map and this will add the location of each mug to your map. You'll need to look within the radius displayed, but just keep an eye out for the purple loot icon and you'll know that you're in the right place.
All Ancient Vessel Locations in Horizon: Zero Dawn
Powerpyx has outlined all of the Ancient Vessel locations in Horizon: Zero Dawn below:
Refer to our Horizon: Zero Dawn walkthrough for a full list of Quests, Side-Quests, and Errands. You can also learn how to level up quickly, how to get the best ending with all allies, where to find the Shield-Weaver outfit, and get some gameplay tips and tricks. We've also got locations for all Metal Flowers, Banuk Figures, and Vantages, while we show you how to unlock unlimited fast travel.