Earlier in the month, Activision outlined plans to release 20 DLC packs in 2012. It has now revealed the full rundown of what players can expect, namely: ten new maps, six Spec-Ops missions, and two new modes. That's in addition to the new Liberation and Piazza maps due out on PSN soon.
You can peruse the full content release schedule after the jump. There's something new every month. Remember, the launch windows apply to Call Of Duty: Elite subscribers only.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 content schedule:
- February: New map
- March: New map, two new Spec Ops missions
- April: Two new maps
- May: New map, new Spec Ops mission
- June: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- July: Two new maps
- August: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- September: New map, new Spec Ops mission
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...