The drought is really starting to hit hard, so it's no surprise to see Ubisoft and Techland's distinctly average Call Of Juarez: The Cartel debut in second on this week's UK sales charts.
Honestly, as far as summer games go — The Cartel is a fine pick. The game might not be gunning for any game of the year awards, but the action is solid — especially when played in multiplayer.
Elsewhere, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two finished up in third, while Cars 2 raced into eighth place. New entry Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon missed out on a spot in the top ten, but still scooped a respectable spot in 15th.
And as for this week's best seller. Well let's not talk about that.
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 2 (EA Games)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
- Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
- DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
- Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
- FIFA 11 (EA Games)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Lucasarts)