Dead Space 2's continued its reign aloft the UK sales charts for a second consecutive week, beating out the usual convoy of FIFA 11, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet 2 has kept its head in the top ten, finishing up in fifth position.
Elsewhere it's the familiar fold of fitness properties and casual titles, though kudos to Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit which is still lingering in the top ten. Hit the jump for the full top ten.
- 1 Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
- 2 FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- 3 Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- 5 LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 6 Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- 7 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA Games)
- 8 Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 9 The Sims 3 (The Sims Studios, EA)
- 10 Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Nintendo)