And people wonder why publishers release sequels rather than new IP.
Speaking of which, Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet 2 continued its dally with the top of the charts, finishing this week in a respectable second position (and top of the PlayStation 3-only charts).
- Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- FIFA 11 (EA Canada, EA Sports)
- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision Blizzard)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)