How do you get all Burnside gaps and collectibles in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the gaps and stat points in Burnside? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the gaps and collectibles in Burnside.
All Burnside Gaps and Collectibles in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all gaps and collectibles in Burnside. You need to earn at least a Bronze medal in the competition to unlock Streets.
There are two stat points in Burnside. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide to all stat points locations.
- From starting position, head straight forward and into the pool. A stat point is hovering above
- From starting position, turn left to get the second stat point above the quarter pipe
- From starting position, head right into the eyeball pool. Transfer over the high ledge to get a stat point
- From starting position, head to the right to find the blue pool area. Using the high quarter pipe, transfer over to the pool to get the next stat point
- To the left when you start is a quarter pipe painted white, next to a bridge support. A stat point is above
- Turn right from the start to find the large blue quarter pipe. Go into the pool on the left and air up to grind the ledge. Hop onto the higher ledge and grind for the next stat point
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Burnside.
From starting position, turn left and build up some momentum with the quarter pipes. Ramp off the inner quarter pipe towards the logo within the bridge support. You can also reach it from the pool with the eyeball graffiti.
From the start, head to the left of the bridge supports. There's a small, white quarter pipe next to one of the supports. The alien plushie is sitting on top.
All Gaps in Burnside
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Transfer||200||Ollie into the rectangular pool, or out of it|
|Twinkie Transfer||700||Ollie into the rectangular pool off of the small ramp nearby|
|Vert Wall Gap||700||Spine transfer from the inside of the eyeball pool to the tall quarter pipe|
|Bridge Grind||800||Use the pink funbox to ollie up to the bridge support and grind it|
|Over Da Pool||800||Build up speed, then use the tall quarter pipe to ollie right over the eyeball pool|
|Bridge Gap||1,000||Use the pink funbox to ollie up and through the bridge support|
|Triple Rail||1,000||From start position, turn left and get up onto the ledge. Grind the three red barriers in one combo|
|Lippn' The Bridge||500||Perform a lip trick on the bridge support|
|Top Shelf Lip||1,000||Perform a lip trick on the upper ledge of the quarter pipe withe the koi fish graffiti|
|Bottom Shelf Lip||500||Perform a lip trick on the quarter pipe with the koi fish graffiti|
|Rollin' The Hill||500||Perform a manual over the small hump near the blue pool|
|Something in da Eye||500||Perform a lip trick in the eyeball pool|
|Over da Pool Landing||1,000||As with 'Over da Pool', only go even further over the pool|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Burnside on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Burnside, check out what's next: