What are the best Skills to unlock first in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor? Along with the health and force upgrades, unlocking new abilities is how you'll become a better Jedi throughout your time with the game. While you will eventually be able to obtain every Skill, there are some we consider essential for your build. As part of our Star Wars Jedi: Survivor guide, we are going to reveal the best Skills to unlock first.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor: Best Skills to Unlock First
Skills can be unlocked by interacting with any Meditation Point and then picking the Skills tab on the right. They're split across three main trees: Survival, Lightsaber, and Force. Within each one are multiple elements you can enhance to make Cal a better Jedi. Skill Points are earned by either defeating enough enemies to fill your experience bar or finding Essences. The latter only offers the chance of one, though, so beating foes is the most reliable source of Skill Points.
Below you'll find our recommendations for the best Skills to unlock first. We've covered all three Skill trees (Survival, Lightsaber, and Force) to make sure you have a well-rounded character that is ready to take on anything the galaxy far, far away throws at him.
Best Survival Skills
Below you'll find our recommendations for the best Skills to unlock first in the Survival tree:
- Survival Skills (Cost: 1 Skill Point): This is the first Skill on the tree, so unless you unlock it, you won't be able to grab anything else! It's a worthwhile Skill, though, as Cal's health bar is increased.
- Improved Stim Formula (Cost: 1 Skill Point): When Cal uses a stim canister whilst low on health, he'll receive more HP with this Skill unlocked.
- Improved Survival Skills (Cost: 2 Skill Points): Cal's health bar will be extended even further with this Skill, meaning he can withstand more damage and stay alive for longer.
Best Lightsaber Skills
Below you'll find our recommendations for the best Skills to unlock first in the Lightsaber tree:
- Lunging Strike (Cost: 1 Skill Point): Again, you can't unlock any other Skills if you don't purchase this one, so it's an essential pickup. With this, you can thrust at an enemy from a distance and deal good damage to their HP and block meter.
- Aerial Assault (Cost: 2 Skill Points): Probably the most important combat-related Skill in the game, you need to unlock this one as soon as possible. It enables you to jump in the air and deliver a striking blow to any enemy as you land. No matter whether it hits their health bar or the block meter, it's an essential tool to have in your back pocket. Spam it and most enemies won't stand a chance.
- Aerial Ace (Cost: 1 Skill Point): This Skill makes Aerial Assault even better with more damage dealt while staggering enemies, leaving them open to follow-up attacks.
Best Force Skills
Below you'll find our recommendations for the best Skills to unlock first in the Force tree:
- Wrenching Pull (Cost: 1 Skill Point): The first Skill on the Telekinesis tree, this allows you to pull a group of enemies towards you and set them all up for some easy lightsaber swings. You're assured of dealing damage using this.
- Channelled Energy (Cost: 1 Skill Point): With this Skill unlocked, your Force meter will be refilled more as you block enemy attacks and then defeat them. This means you'll be able to use Force powers more often.
- Greater Hold (Cost: 1 Skill Point): Pressing L3 and R3 at the same time allows you to slow down time and target specific enemies while the rest can't move. This Skill extends the duration of Slow.
Did you find our Best Skills to Unlock First guide for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor useful? Click through to our Star Wars Jedi: Survivor guide for more information and share any further tips in the comments below.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...