Diablo 4 is the latest entry in Blizzard's long-running action RPG franchise, and it's just as addictive as previous entries in the series. With deep, meaningful character customisation, endlessly exciting combat, and a compelling narrative that drives the player forward, it's a fantastic adventure but one which can be overwhelming at times. We thought it was fantastic, awarding it a 9/10 in our Diablo 4 PS5 review. This page is your jumping-off point for the rest of our Diablo 4 guide, where the true journey begins.
Diablo 4 Guide: Your Ultimate Wiki for Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and Help
Below is our catalogue of Diablo 4 guides, with which we aim to explain everything you need to know to get started on your adventure. Whether you're a novice looking for directions or a returning veteran looking to master mechanics unique to Diablo 4, we hope you'll stay awhile and listen (or read, rather). With the basics in hand, you'll be ready for anything Hell throws at you.
- What World Tier Should You Choose?
- What Main Quest Act Should You Choose First?
- Renown Explained and All Rewards
- All Gems List and How to Unlock the Jeweler
- Aspect Imprinting Explained and How to Unlock the Occultist
- All Dungeons and Capstone Dungeons Locations
- Battle Pass Explained and How to Progress It Quickly
- Endgame Explained and How to Reach Level 100
- Clans Explained and How They Work
- Diablo Shop Explained and When It Refreshes
Tips and Tricks
- How to Upgrade Weapons and Armor
- How to Reset Skill Points
- How to Upgrade Healing Potions
- How to Unlock Mounts
- Early Access Explained and How to Start Playing Early