Hole in the Sky is a Main Quest in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty that takes place after Dog Eat Dog. As part of our Cyberpunk 2077 guide, we're going to list everything that you need to know about Hole in the Sky.
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Hole in the Sky
After watching the president's ship smash into Dogtown's ruins, V must hurry to the site of the crash in attempt to save the VIP. Problem is, Barghest — the district's de facto rulers — are already on the scene, and V will have to get through them. A meeting with President Myers herself awaits.
Below you'll find an overview of the Main Quest, Hole in the Sky, which includes a point-by-point Walkthrough, along with additional information that may influence your progress.
- Go to the objective marker, you can take a vehicle if you want
- When you come to the guard checkpoint, you can either fight your way through or skirt the area to get around
- If you decide to fight, you'll have to take on a good number of Barghest troops, but there's plenty of cover and you can funnel the enemies through some decent chokepoints
- You'll need to sneak past a couple of patrolling guards if you decide to go around without engaging
- Sneaking past the guards farther up the area gets more and more difficult due to the number of enemies
- Fight through more enemies alongside the allied robots
- When you reach the overlook, shoot out the weakened wall to the right in order to advance
- Enter the downed plane
- Speak quickly with Myers
- Fight your way out, but be careful of the mech — shoot its turrets to bring it down quickly
- After the mech is brought down, a lot more Barghest troops will arrive, so try to stay in good cover
- The final wave of enemies will include three heavy gunners, which means fighting carefully
- Speak with Myers when the battle's won
- Quest complete