Get It Together is a Main Quest in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty that takes place after The Damned. As part of our Cyberpunk 2077 guide, we're going to list everything that you need to know about Get It Together.
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Get It Together
Having survived the trials of Slider's lair with Reed, V is called upon by Dogtown's local fixer, Mr. Hands. A meeting is agreed at the Heavy Hearts club — one of the only establishments in Dogtown that doesn't look like it's falling apart at the seams. With Hands' help, V's plan is starting to come together, with Reed slowly beginning to rely on the infamous merc.
Below you'll find an overview of the Main Quest, Get It Together, which includes a point-by-point Walkthrough, along with additional information that may influence your progress.
- Wait for Hands to get in touch
- Go to the Heavy Hearts club
- Take the elevator using Hands' code
- Talk with Hands, take the shard, leave the club
- Call Reed and send him the data
- Head to The Moth
- Talk to Reed and take the elevator to the basement
- Speak with Reed and Alex
- Go over the plan; you can ask Alex to repeat key parts of the mission afterwards
- Take any of the weapons and ammo that you need from the bunker, including Alex's iconic silenced pistol from the case on the table
- Grab the wetsuit and leave
- Quest complete