What are all romance options in Cyberpunk 2077 and which characters can you romance? In this Cyberpunk 2077 guide, we're going to detail all of the lovely people that you can start a romantic relationship with in CD Projekt Red's open world game.
Needless to say, this guide contains some spoilers for both side quests and main story quests.
Cyberpunk 2077: All Romance Options
There are just four main romance options in Cyberpunk 2077. What's more, these four characters have their own physical preferences, meaning that your options are limited depending on which body type (male or female) V has.
All four of these characters first appear either during the main story, or during a major side quest. We'll give you all of the details below.
You can only romance Judy if V has a female body type and feminine voice.
You first meet Judy near the beginning of the game. She's a tech-minded individual who initially seems a little prickly — but her heart's clearly in the right place.
How to Romance Judy
You must follow these steps in order to start a relationship with Judy:
- During the side job 'Pisces', reject Maiko's plan OR reject Maiko's payment
- During the side job 'Pyramid Song', choose to go diving with Judy, and then agree to spend the night
- During the side job 'Pyramid Song', choose to kiss Judy when the opportunity arises
- During the side job 'Pyramid Song', talk to Judy the next morning and tell her this is the beginning of a relationship
You can only romance Panam if V has a male body type.
Panam is a headstrong woman who'll stop at nothing to help those she cares about. She's brash and instinctive, but sometimes that's what you need when your back's against the wall in Night City.
How to Romance Panam
You must follow these steps in order to start a relationship with Panam:
- During the side job 'Riders on the Storm', flirt with Panam when the opportunity arises
- During the side job 'With a Little Help from My Friends', do not reveal Panam's plan
- During the side job 'With a Little Help from My Friends', do not tell Panam that you're helping her for the money
- During the side job 'Queen of the Highway', choose to synchronise
You can only romance River if V has a female body type.
River is an extremely rare breed in Night City: a (relatively) honest cop. Behind his calm demeanour is a burning sense of justice and a desire to help people.
How to Romance River
- During the side job 'The Hunt', save Randy
- During the side job 'The Hunt', express your romantic interest in River
- During the side job ' Following the River', choose to kiss River whenever the opportunity arises
- During the side job 'Following the River', confirm with River that you want to start a relationship
You can only romance Kerry if V has a male body type and masculine voice.
Kerry's an experienced personality to say the least. He's a major player in Night City and knows how to strike a deal, but deep down, he's a kind and caring guy who knows what's right.
How to Romance Kerry
- During the side job 'Boat Drinks', flirt with Kerry at every available opportunity
- During the side job 'Boat Drinks', confirm your romantic interest in Kerry
How Does Romance Affect the Story of Cyberpunk 2077?
Romance has an impact on the main story of Cyberpunk 2077 — specifically what happens at the end of it. Depending on who your romance and which ending you get, you may have different interactions with your partner during the game's epilogue.
For more information on the game's endings, refer to the following guide: Cyberpunk 2077: All Endings and How to Unlock Them.
Which of all romance options in Cyberpunk 2077 did you choose? Tell us who you've got the hots for in the comments section below, and be sure to check out our full Cyberpunk 2077 guide for much more help with the game.
Judy and Panam are fantastic characters.
Ah good, the important article
I made an account just to leave this comment and inform people. With River, you can romance him if you're male as well. That or my game glitched. Because I had the option to kiss River. I didn't choose it, but it was there.
@LunarDeathBlade No you can’t, I wanted to but he rejected my kiss. So much for gay representation
@Raspberries did you read the article?
@Raspberries "So much for gay representation" You're not very bright are you?
Personally I think that Panam Palmer is the hottest one I’ve ever ever seen in the game!!!!!
Tap here to load 7 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...