British developer Big Head Games racked up International Snooker on various other formats prior to this high-definition PlayStation Vita port, and generally to favourable reviews. So, given the handheld's repertoire of quality controls and processing power, does this enhanced version of the title build a big break, or sink the white on...
About The Game
Snooker sim for PlayStation Vita.
- Career mode, play a full year’s calendar of events earning world ranking points to become world number one and win all 16 trophies.
- Quick play matches that are fully customisable.
- Multiplayer, play anyone, anywhere, anytime, offline two player and connected worldwide.
- Quick play Pool modes - 8ball UK, 8ball US and 9ball US.
- 15 tournament venues, practice club venue and the exclusive 147 VIP club (score a 147 break to qualify).
- A prize room of 15 tournament cups and the bonus 147 cup.
- Equipment upgrades, earn the right to use better gear for more power and better control.
- 29 Rewards earning 13 PlayStation® Trophies.
- Real time multiplayer chat.
- Realistic ball control, including spin options for swerve and back spin.
- Referee voiced by the world renowned referee Michaela Tabb.