Another brick in the wall
The humble block breaker has been stuck in a rut ever since Arkanoid introduced weapons and allowed you to shoot down bricks with Moonraker-esque submachine guns. BreakQuest: Extra Evolution, an enhanced PlayStation Vita port of last year’s well-received PlayStation Mini, aims to smash that sorry spate of stagnation by...
We loved BreakQuest: Extra Evolution in its initial guise. The colourful Arkanoid-esque excursion earned a respectable 9/10 in our PlayStation Minis review, and now it’s smashing back into the spotlight courtesy of a spangly new PlayStation Vita port. But rather than adopt the same model as its predecessor, Ukrainian developer...
PlayStation Minis port will be free-to-play
We’ve been badgering Ukrainian indie Beatshapers about its PlayStation Vita port of the awesome BreakQuest: Extra Evolution for some time, but finally the studio has managed to supply us with a date. The title – which crashed onto the PlayStation Minis platform last year – is set to batter some b
Beatshapers’ brilliant PlayStation Mini BreakQuest: Extra Evolution is bouncing onto the PlayStation Vita as a native release, the developer has told us. That means that the title will now boast Trophies, improved visuals, and online scoreboards. “We got the approval from Sony two weeks ago and are pushing it hard,” gaffer Alexey...
BreakQuest is back and is twice the fun!
Stunning visuals and shapes, energizing physics and exciting sounds! Enjoy 100 completely redesigned action-packed levels, each featuring own colorful design, elements behavior and visual effects. BreakQuest: Extra Evolution is an enhanced and improved version of original BreakQuest, one of the best break-out games of all times, created by Nurium games. In addition to the energizing gameplay of its predecessor, the game boasts a superior physics concept, new art style and cool sound. Breaking bricks has never been so fun!
- PlayStation Network Exclusive game PS Vita natively and minis version.
- Freemium model: scoreboards and trophies works in the free version.
- 100 exclusively designed levels with new stylish art redesigned for PS Vita screen.
- 10 unique bosses to defeat! Each attacks with special weapon!
- Unlock new space shuttles (17 total); each comes with activated power-up!
- Unique energy shield mechanics to help player control the ball, including endless Gravitor energy
- 20 PlayStation® Trophies for an outstanding performance to reward players
- New power-ups and bonuses to smash and crash blocks
- Exchange “near” gifts – features shuttles and free balls
- Scoreboards with overall and friends filters (global and per level)
- All new music tracks, created by the SandS band