- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 27th Sep 2022
- 27th Sep 2022
- Indie, Single Player, Cute, Animals
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 60fps, 4K
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop, Xbox Series X|S
Mini Review Tunic (PS5) - Cute But Tough Action Game Is Cunning As a Fox
Tunic is more than it appears. It treads familiar ground to classic Legend of Zelda-style adventures, with simple combat, a large overworld, and a selection of bosses and dungeons. However, it's what's added on top that really shines. To start with, the foxy hero doesn't even have a sword, but throughout the game you'll slowly accrue...
About The Game
Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded in a ruined land, and armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
- BECOME A LEGEND: Stories say that a great treasure is hidden somewhere in this land. Perhaps it lies beyond the golden door? Or somewhere deep beneath the earth? Some tales tell of a palace high above the clouds, and of ancient beings with incredible power. What will you find?
- REBUILD A SACRED BOOK: During your travels, you’ll reconstruct the game’s Instruction Manual. Page by page, you’ll reveal maps, tips, special techniques, and the deepest of secrets. If you find every last one, maybe something good will happen...
- BE COURAGEOUS, LITTLE ONE: Dive into varied, technical combat. Dodge, block, parry, and strike! Learn how to conquer a wide cast of monsters, big and small — and discover useful new items to help you on your way.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...