- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player) (64 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 26th Aug 2021
- 26th Aug 2021
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Official Site
Sorry, no Super Animal Royale review yet.
Sorry, no Super Animal Royale screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
We've seen Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Fortnite soldiers join the Battle Royale ranks over the past couple of years, so it was only a matter of time before animals decided to get in on the action. Super Animal Royale is the latest take on the genre, pitching 64 cutesy creatures against one another in a battle to the
Call of Duty: Woodland
It’s anything but cutesy: Super Animal Royale is a top-down PlayStation 5 and PS4 multiplayer shooter, inspired by Battle Royale titles like Fortnite and Call of Duty: Warzone. “Collect, loot, and shoot your way to the top of the food chain,” the blurb pitches. The trailer’s got a bit of a Happy Tree Friends vibe to...
It’s fight for furvival! Super Animal Royale is a 64-player, frenetic, top-down 2D battle royale where murderous animals fight tooth, claw, and machine gun across an abandoned safari park. Collect and customize your favorite critters and weapons, then put them to work in solo matches or team up as a squad of up to four players!
- Survival of the Fittest: Scavenge a variety of powerful weapons, armor and items to become the apex predator in intense 64-player online matches.
- The Superest World: Explore a massive, beautifully illustrated 2D island and discover its hidden lore, by chatting with its inhabitants and scouring its rich environments for clues.
- Different Stripes for Different Fights: Collect hundreds of animal breeds and customize them with thousands of cosmetic items, weapons, outfits, and even umbrellas!
- Evolving Events & Updates: Enjoy an endless stampede of new content, including seasonal outfits, animals, and weapons to collect.
- The Fast and the Furriest: Flatten your foes while rolling dirty in a Hamster Ball, or mount a Giant Emu and peck your way to the promised land.