- Number of Players
- Single Player (1 Player Online)
- Music, Shooter
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023, $29.99
- 22nd Feb 2023, £24.99
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Single Player, Rhythm, Music, Guns, Free PSVR2 Upgrade
- Controller Support
- PSVR2 Sense Controllers
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
Mini Review Pistol Whip (PSVR2) - Still One of the Best VR Games You Can Play
Upon its PSVR launch, we found Pistol Whip to be a sublime experience, brilliantly blending rail shooter and rhythm mechanics. How does the upgraded version fare? Well, even better. Unlike some of the PSVR2 upgrades, Pistol Whip doesn’t make a huge impression graphically. It was a stylized title with a solid aesthetic on first attempt, so...
About The Game
Enter: the ultimate action hero. Pistol Whip is a physical action-rhythm game where film-inspired gunplay and blood-pumping beats collide. Blast, duck, and dodge your way through fever dream Scenes, build unique rhythms in a ballet of bullets, and claim glory on the leaderboards. Hey Trigger-happy: meet symphonic fury.
Winner of VR GOTY at the 2020 DICE Awards, this Physical FPS is fueled by dynamic tracks, dreamscape visuals, and easy to learn, tough to master gunplay. Inspired by iconic action cinema, the only thing that goes harder than this title’s soundtrack is you. Conquer the leaderboards, flow to the music with your own rhythmic patterns, or go all out as a dual-wielding deadeye with nothing to lose.
- An Action-Rhythm Rush. Take aim and fire on the beat as you barrel through Scene after Scene. Find your flow, rack up points, become unstoppable.
- The Big Gun: That’s you. Take on special Scenes inspired by iconic movies, and become deadeye legend.
- Absurdly Customizable. Dig into the Styles system to overhaul core mechanics to your exact preferences. Make Pistol Whip a part of your fitness routine, or tweak your loadout to fit your accessibility needs.
- Endless Ways To Play. Tackle over 30 unique Scenes, bag daily Contracts challenges, and always stay tuned for the next big content update.
- Cinematic Campaigns. Ride into the wild, wild west with Smoke & Thunder, or face down a technicolour Robopocalypse in 2089.
- A Dancefloor Fever Dream. Fall into vivid fantasias, shimmering nightmares, and skylines that pulse with the beat—then blast your way back out.
- Songs To Get Reckless To. From Devora’s furious desert rock to the driving basslines of Apashe, this soundtrack will have you feeling invincible.
New Story Campaign: Smoke & Thunder — A notorious gunslinger re-emerges to roam the Old West in search of her missing sister, unwinding a deep conspiracy on the cusp of the industrial revolution. It’s time to don your best cowboy hat and go guns-blazing to the wild West, where trains run amok, Tesla tech buzzes at every turn, and dynamite blasts dance across the sky.
New Story Campaign: 2089 — The cybernetic future is here, and it needs the perfect hero. It needs you. The 2089 campaign features a gritty sci-fi story and five linked scenes. Step into the cyber-augmented body of John Asimov, wielding a brutal new arsenal to battle an off-world plague of killer machines — all set to a sweet synthwave soundtrack.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...