- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, First Person
- Release Date
PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Store)
- 16th Mar 2022
- 16th Mar 2022
- Mystery, Crime, Open World, Detective, Single Player, Indie
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 4K, 60FPS, Ray Tracing
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop
Nani the hell?
The core conceit of Paradise Killer is so brilliant and yet so simple: the player dictates how the whodunnit story plays out. This first person adventure title drops you into a fantastical island setting where you must solve a mass murder, but the responsibility rests with you. There's little guidance — you simply need to explore...
About The Game
An island outside of reality. A rogue human civilization hoping to resurrect dead alien gods. A murder behind locked doors.
Paradise is an island that regenerates every few millennia. The psychic power that the alien worshipers within release into the universe is meant to feed and eventually resurrect their fallen deities. But this force also attracts undesired interest from demons, who eventually corrupt each island — until a new alternate reality is birthed by the Council.
The system isn’t perfect, but it will be one day — on Perfect 25, the next island-to-be. But on the eve of rebirth, the Council is murdered and Paradise is killed.
In the aftermath, the “investigation freak” Lady Love Dies is summoned from exile to find the culprit. This is the crime to end all crimes. What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same
- PARADISE ON PLAYSTATION: Paradise Killer arrives ready for PS5™ with a full complement of next-gen features and enhancements, including 4K60 with ray tracing, haptics & controller feedback, “day/night” cycle light bar support, super fast loading, activities and more. Paradise Killer also offers a suite of accessibility options that allow you to tailor the game to suit your needs.
- BREATHE LIFE BACK INTO PARADISE: Build an airtight case against whoever you think is the killer. Only when someone is successfully convicted can the crime be considered solved.
- FACT AND TRUTH ARE NOT THE SAME: There are many possible killers, and many ways to build a case. Even if you make a convincing case and get someone convicted, is the mystery really solved?
- EXPLORE AN ISLAND FULL OF SECRETS: Paradise is set in an alternate future history filled with cryptic lore and mysteries. Examine bizarre relics to learn about this world’s surreal history.
- FIND YOUR PARADISE: Everyone has a secret to hide and something to gain. Old friends become new suspects—choose between the evidence, the greater good and your own beliefs.
- GATHER EVIDENCE: Let Starlight be your guide through another dance of an investigation. Collect evidence, record testimony and interpret the facts to form your own truth.