Spoiler: Somebody does, in fact, save the world
Esteemed readers of Push Square, we present to you the first game review produced entirely through random generation. Quench. Sycamore. Lithe admonishment. Right, done. Seven out of 10. Hang on, that wasn't very satisfying, was it? See, that's the issue with anything randomly generated — it's about...
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Someone's got to do it
Nobody Saves the World is getting its first paid DLC in the form of Frozen Hearth, and it's coming to PS5 and PS4 on 13th September. Frozen Hearth will add even more flexibility and customisation with the inclusion of the new Killer Bee and Mechanic forms, that can be used in both the new region introduced and throughout the...
Ships with local co-op update
Guacamelee! developer Drinkbox Studios has announced its latest game Nobody Saves the World will be released for both PlayStation 5 and PS4 next week on 14th April 2022. The port was initially spotted on PSN servers, suggesting the actual release would be coming soon. Now we know to expect it at
Latest from Guacamelee dev
Drinkbox Studios is quietly a very reliable developer. Best known for the Guacamelee series, its left-field projects are pretty much all great games. Its latest title is Nobody Saves the World, a top-down action game about a character who can transmute into various unorthodox forms. It released earlier this year on PC and...
When the ancient Calamity re-awakens, who can save the world? Nobody! (That’s you, you’re Nobody.) Master the art of transformation to become a Slug, Ghost, Dragon, and more in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee!
Complete quests to discover and swap between 15+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unexpected ways to unlock and complete even MORE challenging quests. Explore a vast overworld - on your own or with a friend online - while clearing shape-shifting dungeons in an effort to stop The Calamity and SAVE THE WORLD!
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can't stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Evolving Dungeons: As you become stronger, procedurally generated dungeons increase in difficulty and complexity to keep you on your toes.
- Local & Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together!
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
- New Game+: Put your Forms and abilities to the test against leveled-up enemies and dungeons with remixed difficulty modifiers.