- Number of Players
- Action, RPG
- Release Date
- 14th Apr 2022
- 14th Apr 2022
- Indie, Online, Co-Op, Cartoon
- Controller Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop, Xbox Series X|S
Mini Review Nobody Saves the World (PS5) - Fun, Unique Premise Shines Through the Cracks
Spoiler: Somebody does, in fact, save the world
Esteemed readers of Push Square, we present to you the first game review produced entirely through random generation. Quench. Sycamore. Lithe admonishment. Right, done. Seven out of 10. Hang on, that wasn't very satisfying, was it? See, that's the issue with anything randomly generated — it's about...
About The Game
When the ancient Calamity re-awakens, who can save the world? Nobody! (That’s you, you’re Nobody.) Master the art of transformation to become a Slug, Ghost, Dragon, and more in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee!
Complete quests to discover and swap between 15+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unexpected ways to unlock and complete even MORE challenging quests. Explore a vast overworld - on your own or with a friend online - while clearing shape-shifting dungeons in an effort to stop The Calamity and SAVE THE WORLD!
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can't stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Evolving Dungeons: As you become stronger, procedurally generated dungeons increase in difficulty and complexity to keep you on your toes.
- Local & Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together!
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
- New Game+: Put your Forms and abilities to the test against leveled-up enemies and dungeons with remixed difficulty modifiers.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...