- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player) (1 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Paddle away the stresses of the day
A throwback to the early PSVR tech demos, Kayak VR: Mirage is one of those games you just need to try out on PSVR2. The premise is pretty simple: you're dumped on a kayak and will use the PSVR2 Sense controllers to explore varied exotic locations. That's really all there is to it, but its kind of the point...
Better Than Life’s retina-breakingly beautiful watersports simulator Kayak VR: Mirage melted eyeballs when it debuted alongside PSVR2 earlier this year, but it’s about to get a whole lot more festive ahead of the holidays. The developer has revealed a reskin of existing location King’s Canyon, which lumps in fairy lights,...
Water thing to reveal
The absolutely breath-taking Kayak VR: Mirage is paddling into PSVR2’s launch lineup – at least, that’s the plan, according to the title’s appropriately named Dutch developer, Better Than Life. The game, already a hit on PC, has two core components to it: the meditative aspect, as you explore idyllic environments on the...
Kayak VR: Mirage is a jaw-dropping and exhilarating journey through beautiful and unique locations, tailor-made for Virtual Reality. Maneuver our fully physically accurate kayak around checkpoints and crown yourself the fastest, or take it easy and use the free roam mode for a leisurely trip and enjoy the scenery.
- Beautiful and varied locations to explore or race through, featuring multiple times of day and weather conditions.
- Cutting-edge graphics that push the limits of what VR is capable of.
- Fully physics-based kayaking for an authentic experience that really makes you feel like you're on the water.
- Feel every interaction and sensation with immersive haptics designed for the PS VR2 Sense controllers.
- Free roam mode for a more serene experience through the levels.
- Sit back and relax in our controller-free tour mode where the kayak moves over preset paths.
- A variety of sea and wildlife that brings every environment to life.
- Time attack with a checkpoint course on all levels for racing fanatics who want a real workout.
- Play asynchronously against other players on the global leaderboards or your friends.
- Customize your kayak, paddle and headwear with a wide range of unlockable options.
- Optionally transform your controllers into a paddle by attaching them to a stick or mount and take the immersion to the next level.
- Comfort settings that make sure people without sea legs can enjoy it all the same.
- A music selection that always fits with the environment and mode you're playing in.