- Number of Players
- Single Player (1 Player Online)
- Relaxation, Simulation, Sports
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Single Player, Kayaks, First Person, Watersports
- Controller Support
- PSVR2 Sense Controllers
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Mini Review Kayak VR: Mirage (PSVR2) - An Immersive Yet Thin Experience
Paddle away the stresses of the day
A throwback to the early PSVR tech demos, Kayak VR: Mirage is one of those games you just need to try out on PSVR2. The premise is pretty simple: you're dumped on a kayak and will use the PSVR2 Sense controllers to explore varied exotic locations. That's really all there is to it, but its kind of the point...
About The Game
Kayak VR: Mirage is a jaw-dropping and exhilarating journey through beautiful and unique locations, tailor-made for Virtual Reality. Maneuver our fully physically accurate kayak around checkpoints and crown yourself the fastest, or take it easy and use the free roam mode for a leisurely trip and enjoy the scenery.
- Beautiful and varied locations to explore or race through, featuring multiple times of day and weather conditions.
- Cutting-edge graphics that push the limits of what VR is capable of.
- Fully physics-based kayaking for an authentic experience that really makes you feel like you're on the water.
- Feel every interaction and sensation with immersive haptics designed for the PS VR2 Sense controllers.
- Free roam mode for a more serene experience through the levels.
- Sit back and relax in our controller-free tour mode where the kayak moves over preset paths.
- A variety of sea and wildlife that brings every environment to life.
- Time attack with a checkpoint course on all levels for racing fanatics who want a real workout.
- Play asynchronously against other players on the global leaderboards or your friends.
- Customize your kayak, paddle and headwear with a wide range of unlockable options.
- Optionally transform your controllers into a paddle by attaching them to a stick or mount and take the immersion to the next level.
- Comfort settings that make sure people without sea legs can enjoy it all the same.
- A music selection that always fits with the environment and mode you're playing in.
Really enjoying the game. Visuals are excellent, especially like night time. Good for a little excercise and also to relax. Hope to see updates in future, maybe some rapids!
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...