Sorry, no Hubris review yet.
Sorry, no Hubris screenshots yet.
Large-scale sci-fi adventure is feeling itself
The visually stunning sci-fi action adventure Hubris will bring several different traversal types to PSVR2 when it launches next week. “Enjoy a full VR experience with free movement, climbing, swimming, and jumping,” the official blurb reads, before promising you’ll meet “colourful epic...
A recruit of the OOO is sent to the Twin Planet System to search for the mysterious agent Cyana. With the help of the pilot Lucia, the player will have to shoot, swim, climb and jump to survive the harsh environment and wildlife on a planet which is being terraformed, while fighting wicked enemies of the OOO.
About this game:
A VR action-adventure game set in the unique and intriguing Hubris Sci-Fi Universe.
As a player, you take the role of a recruit in training to become an agent of the mighty and feared Order-Of-Objectivity, also known as the ‘OOO’.
Together with the pilot Lucia, you are sent to the planetoid belt of the Twin Planet System, to search for the mysterious agent Cyanha.
You will have to use all your agility and strength to survive the harsh environment and wildlife on a planet which is being terraformed. Along the way you will have to fight like a real OOO agent. You will learn to craft weaponry and control vehicles and machinery.
But more than that, you will need all the help you can get, as there are other factions eager to unravel the long-forgotten secrets of the OOO.
- Enjoy a full VR experience with free movement, climbing, swimming, and jumping.
- Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the start of a new full blown, multi episodic space saga.
- Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
- Fight alongside colourful epic characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids, and mechanised enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat.
- Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices.
- Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets.
- Earn your place as an agent of the Order-Of-Objectivity.