Sorry, no Hot Wheels: Rift Rally review yet.
Sorry, no Hot Wheels: Rift Rally screenshots yet.
Hot Wheels: Rift Rally available now
It seems to have flown completely under the radar, but Hot Wheels: Rift Rally has released today on PS5 and PS4. From Velan Studios, the makers of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit (and, less pertinently, Knockout City), it's a mixed reality arcade racer that turns your home into a customisable track. In the box,...
Toys to life
There’s a chance if you’re not of a Nintendo persuasion you may not have heard of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit. The game – not to be confused with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – featured a physical remote controlled Mario Kart car with a camera attached, and used mixed reality to help create a racer where you build the circuits. Now, a...
RACE YOUR REALITY! This is the game software for Hot Wheels Rift Rally, the mixed reality racing game where your Hot Wheels come to life. Connect your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 device to the Chameleon RC car, and we’ll see you at the starting line.
- Design and drive: Drift, stunt, and race to the finish line on a custom track that YOU create. Set up the four included Rift Gates, connect the Chameleon RC car, and you’re ready to roll.
- Freestyle in Stunt Mode: Flip and spin in the free-driving Stunt Mode to show off your skills. Chain together techniques like drifts, wheelies, and burnouts to hit high scores and unlock new Hot Wheels® along the way.
- Conquer Challenges: Explore a massive Campaign map full of Challenges featuring races, stunts, and showdowns against massive monsters.
- Customize your collection: Complete Challenges to unlock more Hot Wheels® vehicles for the Chameleon to transform into, Each with their own special moves. Pick your favorite, then use Overclock Tokens to fine-tune your car's performance and paint job.
- Compete or cooperate: Play co-op and take turns in the driver’s seat with every lap, or race a friend’s Chameleon in the same room. You can connect multiple Chameleons on separate devices for local cross-platform multiplayer action