- Number of Players
- Single Player (22 Player Online)
- Racing, Sports
- Release Date
- 25th Feb 2022 (USA)
- 25th Feb 2022 (UK/EU)
- Motorsport, Cars, Online, Multiplayer
- Controller Support
- DualSense, Steering Wheel
- Feature Support
- 4K, HDR, 60fps
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Xbox Series X|S
Not quite legendary
GRID Legends finds itself in a bit of a tough spot. Launching a racing game in close proximity to any competition can be a bit dicey, but Codemaster’s latest entry in the GRID series is releasing just a mere week ahead of Polyphony’s much-anticipated Gran Turismo 7. Considering the near nine-year gap since the last properly...
About The Game
GRID Legends delivers thrilling wheel-to-wheel motorsport and edge of your seat action around the globe. Create your dream motorsport events, hop into live multiplayer races, be part of the drama in an immersive virtual production story, and embrace the sensation of spectacular action racing.
Jostle for position. Drive legendary cars to their limits. Feel the rush of incredible speed. Push your Nemesis on the track. Defeat your friends again and again... and don’t let them ever forget it!
- Play together with up to 21 friends in the most social and connected GRID ever, including cross-platform play, and cause havoc on the track.
- Make racing memories with a stunning variety of cars, new city locations such as London and Moscow, exciting event types, and create on-track enemies.
- Use the Race Creator to design adrenaline-fueled races to tear up with your friends, with event types like Elimination, electrifying Boost races, and the return of Drift. Want to race hypercars against huge trucks? Go for it!
- Be part of the spectacle of motorsport with our dramatic virtual production story Driven to Glory, or dive into our largest ever Career, featuring hundreds of exhilarating events.