- Number of Players
- Single Player (16 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 16th Mar 2023
- 16th Mar 2023
- Online, Multiplayer, Strategy, History
- Controller Support
- Official Site
Review Anno 1800 Console Edition (PS5) - Victorian Strategy on an Industrial Scale
Moving up in the world
Anno 1800 Console Edition sees the advent of 2019's excellent PC colony builder on PS5, and we were pleased to find the transition has been an incredibly smooth one. What was once the province of mouse and keyboard finds an incredibly comfortable fit on console, enhanced with all the DualSense bells and whistles. If you...
About The Game
Welcome to the dawn of the Industrial Age in this city-building real-time strategy game. Experience one of the most exciting and fast-changing periods of all time as you discover new technologies, regions, and societies, implement your own strategy, and build a new world to your design.
Play solo or use the online mode to play PvP or co-op modes: How the world remembers your name is up to you.
- THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA: Prove your skills as you create huge cities, plan logistic networks, settle lush new continents, send out expeditions around the globe, and dominate opponents by diplomacy, trade, or warfare.
- BUILD YOUR OWN EMPIRE by constructing large metropolises, managing a thriving economy, and protecting your creations from others. To guide your cities to prosperity, you'll need to learn to adapt to any situation that arises.
- A UNIQUE CITY-BUILDER EXPERIENCE: Includes a story-based campaign, customizable sandbox mode, and a multiplayer experience.
- NEW FEATURES FOR A NEW AGE, through expeditions across the globe to seek fame and fortune and a new workforce feature that will make the management of your factories more demanding and realistic than ever.
- DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY: You decide what you want your game to be! Challenge yourself with a variety of AI characters or focus on building and beautifying a huge empire.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...