Good work, peasant
Look, UnderMine might not be the most original game in the world, but it prospects the best bits from rogue-like classics and wraps it all up in a neat new way. The result is an addictive, challenging adventure we struggled to put down. The main thing that makes this rogue-lite so compelling is its steady progression. Playing as...
Releasing very soon
UnderMine is a rogue-lite dungeon crawler. We realise a thousand of these seem to release every day, but this particular example from developer Thorium Entertainment is very well-liked indeed. It released last year on PC and Xbox, arrived on Switch last month, and now it's finally PlayStation 4's turn. As you can see in the...
An action-adventure roguelike with a bit of RPG tossed in. Adventure deep into the UnderMine and discover powerful relics, deadly enemies, hidden secrets, and a few friends to help along the way.
Delve deep into the UnderMine and discover its secrets, one peasant at a time! UnderMine is an action-adventure roguelike that blends combat and dungeon crawling with rpg-like progression. Mine gold, die, upgrade yourself, and try again! Discover hundreds of items including relics, potions, blessings, and curses that all combo and stack for a new experience every run. Challenge dangerous bosses and rescue helpful characters that provide new upgrades for your adventure. Decipher the cryptic messages of the Undermine’s residents and unfold the mystery at the heart of the dungeon.
- Explore an ever-shifting dungeon that changes every time you enter
- Discover, collect, and craft hundreds of items, with millions of combinations
- Slay deadly and challenging bosses
- Uncover hundreds of secrets, and find something new on every run
- Rescue helpful and endearing characters that will help with your journey
- An endless endgame that can be repeated over and over
- Delve into the Othermine, a traditional rogue-mode that opens after the main campaign is complete