Back to work
The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition is aptly named, rising from the ashes of the original, short-lived version. While largely the same game you remember from 2016, this iteration ditches the free-to-play structure, introduces new features, and refreshes the experience in various other ways. Whether those changes are enough to make...
Exactly the same date as original release
The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition has been dated for release on 6th September 2022, marking exactly six years since the original PS4 curio debuted. Developed and published by Q-Games after the studio reclaimed the rights, this new version is marching to PS4, with enhancements for those playing on PS5...
Out later this year
We've known for a while now that unique PS4 title The Tomorrow Children will be revived by original creator Q-Games, and now the developer has formally revealed the project as The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition in a new trailer. Planned for release later this year, there'll be a standard PS4 version that'll have...
The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition is a multiplayer co-op action game that takes place within an alternate future.
Following a failed experiment to unite the minds of all humanity, the return of civilisation now lies in the hands of Projection Clones; new life forms capable of venturing deep into the Void in search of preserved human survivors. Only through shared determination and cooperation may humanity be restored.
Return to the world of The Tomorrow Children in a brand new experience developed by Q-Games. Featuring new islands, new equipment and multiple new ways to play.
- Collaborate through town building, resource gathering and mining
- Recover matryoshka dolls containing lost souls and restore the human race
- Visit other player’s towns online or play offline in single player mode
- Explore 40+ islands that appear from the Void, abundant with resources, hazards and treasure
- Extensive customisation options including building designs, costumes, items and more
- Defend your town from attack by giant monsters
- Use Void Powers to transform terrain and navigate treacherous areas