Just the usual, please
In Startenders you take on the role of a mundane office worker who has accidentally been abducted and forced into working shifts at the Startenders Bartending Academy. This involves you serving weird yet wonderful concoctions to even stranger beings from galaxies far, far away. It all sounds simple enough, however with a wide...
The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got
PSVR is jam-packed with goofy little experiences, and Startenders is the newest to join that lineup. A procedural bartending game with a twist, the experience offers a perfectly pleasant distraction for a little while. As a mundane, office working human, you suddenly get transported...
“Either the Academy thinks you’re really good...or we’re low on students again..”
Abducted, dazed, and slightly confused, prepare for your unexpected enrollment into the Startenders Academy. Your goal, apparently, is to create bizarre beverages for colourful customers in the hope that no one notices you haven’t the slightest clue what’s going on.
Let loose with a cocktail shaker, a collection of mad machinery, and an abundance of crazy ingredients to mix, shake and serve your way across the universe.
- With full hand tracking you can now drop things in style
- Mix unique ingredients from across the galaxy - slice up some Quantum Mass or blast off with Rocket Fuel!
- Create your own custom concoctions - over 100,000 possibilities
- Upgrade your machines to increase efficiency
- Compete on Daily Shift Leaderboards to become the greatest Startender in Sector 7C.
The view’s not bad either.