- Number of Players
- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 14th Nov 2019
- 14th Nov 2019
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Xbox One, Switch
Mini Review Sparklite - A Sparkling Rogue-Lite Adventure
Shine bright like a diamond
Weaving the charm of 2D Zelda games with rogue-lite mechanics, Sparklite is quite literally a gem to be uncovered. Set in the ever-changing land of Geodia, and the balloon powered hub-ship above, you play as Ada, a sky-refugee turned Titan slayer tasked with collecting all the Sparklite she can. The titular currency...
About The Game
Sparklite is an action-adventure set in the whimsical and ever-changing land of Geodia. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power of Sparklite!
• Stunning visuals - Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
• Original soundtrack - GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
• Explore the world of Sparklite - Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
• Invent your arsenal - Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
• Battle bosses - Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
• Meet the locals - Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge
• Hunt collectibles - Discover collectibles scattered throughout the world
• Buddy up! - Rescue Ada’s robotic sidekick to play local assistive co-op with a friend
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...