Play your cards right
Signs of the Sojourner takes the concept of card-based battles and turns it into something much more tranquil. Playing as a travelling shop owner looking to stock shelves with produce from around the country, the game is about meeting a diverse range of characters and engaging in conversations with them. Rather than your usual...
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Signs of the Sojourneris a narrative card game about connecting with people.
Your deck is your character, reflecting your experiences and shaping your relationships. You take over your mother's store after her death, traveling to diverse locations to acquire goods for the shop. Along the way, you'll encounter optimistic stories, compassionate characters, and delightful surprises in a world where climate change has made life hard.
- Forge new friendships, rivalries, and connections through card game
- Play cards to match the tone and perspective of your partner or try
to sell your own point of view
- Make difficult choices — the consequences shape your deck and every
conversation that follows
- Meet unforgettable characters and grow alongside them
- Five new characters introduced for the console versions
- Explore the world, but also explore what it means to return home
- Find rare and useful goods to aid your town
- Many possible endings