- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 27th Jul 2023, $24.99
- 27th Jul 2023, £19.99
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Sorry, no PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe review yet.
Sorry, no PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe screenshots yet.
Developer Q-Games has announced its latest title, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, now has a release date. The beat-'em-up is heading to both PS5 and PS4 on 27th July 2023. As the name implies, this isn't the first release of Scrappers. It initially launched on Apple Arcade a few years ago, but this Deluxe edition of the game brings it onto...
Taking out the trash
PixelJunk is plotting a return to PlayStation later this year, with Q-Games' PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe punching its way to PS5 and PS4. Trying to pin a genre on this one is a little tricky, but it's basically a 2D side-scrolling brawler... but you also have to gather the broken remains of your enemies and dump them into the...
In PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, clean up the streets of Junktown and trash anyone who gets in your way!
Take on the role of the Scrappers, a squad of robot garbage collectors working to clean up a grimy city in the not-so-distant future. Sweep the streets alone or form the ultimate team with up to 4 players. Time is money in Junktown, so stack that trash high and toss to your squad to boost efficiency for bigger rewards.
Garbage collection is only part of the job! Robotic rivals will attack and interfere so it’s up to you to dispose of them while staying on schedule. Teamwork is key to maximizing efficiency and achieving high scores, unlocking new characters, and customization options.
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic street brawls
- Explore 5 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 25 stages
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or with up to 4 players
- Supports both Online and Local Cooperative Play
- Master multiple fighting styles and unlock a variety of melee and ranged weapons
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games
- Immerse yourself in a pop-art cyberpunk-world that draws inspiration from real-world Japan
PixelJunk Scrappers is a brand new game from Q-Games, the developers behind the legendary PixelJunk series, Star Fox Command, X-Returns, and many other classic titles!