2020 has been hurtling down the grid in turbulent air. You know something’s gone awry when Codemasters release the latest in its annual Formula 1 series in line with the beginning of the real F1 season. Usually the developer’s fashionably late; this year, thanks to a worldwide pandemic delaying the start of the season, it’s...
Codemasters is still planning on putting out F1 2020 later this year despite the real-life season it replicates not actually getting underway just yet. We have the coronavirus pandemic to thank for that, but at least you can still help Sebastian Vettel lift the championship trophy in a game before he leaves Ferrari. Better yet, we now...
Be the 11th team
The coronavirus pandemic has had a gigantic effect on the Formula One season which was supposed to start last month with the Australian Grand Prix. That, of course, never happened and neither did the races planned for Bahrain and Vietnam. The Dutch, Spanish, and Monaco Grand Prix have all been scrapped too. This means that when F1...
F1® 2020 is the most comprehensive F1® game yet, putting players firmly in the driving seat as they race against the best drivers in the world. For the first time, players can create their own F1® team by creating a driver, then choosing a sponsor, an engine supplier, hiring a teammate and competing as the 11th team on the grid. Build facilities, develop the team over time and drive to the top.
- Celebrate the 70th anniversary of F1® with these unique in-game customisation items - car livery, podium celebration, helmet, race suit, gloves, boots and player badge.
- Customise your 10-year career mode, with a choice of F2™ Championship introduction options and season lengths to allow for a more exciting, multiple season, career.
- The addition of split-screen racing, a new steering assist and a more accessible race experience means that you can enjoy the game with friends, no matter what your skill level.
- F1® 2020 features all the official teams, drivers and 22 circuits, including two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort.
- Online connection required to download the final teams’ 2020 cars (as applicable) and F2™ 2020 season content.