- Also Known As
- Formula One 2020
- Number of Players
- 2 (20 Player Online)
- Racing, Simulation
- Release Date
- 10th Jul 2020
- 10th Jul 2020
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Xbox One
Review F1 2020 - More Complete Than the Real Thing
2020 has been hurtling down the grid in turbulent air. You know something’s gone awry when Codemasters release the latest in its annual Formula 1 series in line with the beginning of the real F1 season. Usually the developer’s fashionably late; this year, thanks to a worldwide pandemic delaying the start of the season, it’s...
About The Game
F1® 2020 is the most comprehensive F1® game yet, putting players firmly in the driving seat as they race against the best drivers in the world. For the first time, players can create their own F1® team by creating a driver, then choosing a sponsor, an engine supplier, hiring a teammate and competing as the 11th team on the grid. Build facilities, develop the team over time and drive to the top.
- Celebrate the 70th anniversary of F1® with these unique in-game customisation items - car livery, podium celebration, helmet, race suit, gloves, boots and player badge.
- Customise your 10-year career mode, with a choice of F2™ Championship introduction options and season lengths to allow for a more exciting, multiple season, career.
- The addition of split-screen racing, a new steering assist and a more accessible race experience means that you can enjoy the game with friends, no matter what your skill level.
- F1® 2020 features all the official teams, drivers and 22 circuits, including two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort.
- Online connection required to download the final teams’ 2020 cars (as applicable) and F2™ 2020 season content.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...