- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 27th Jun 2023
- 27th Jun 2023
PlayStation Plus Extra (Subscription)
- 15th Aug 2023
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Official Site
Close Encounters of the Turd Kind
At some point during the billion hour long campaign for Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed — a remake of 2006's Destroy All Humans! 2 for PS2 — we began to wonder where it had all gone wrong. There we were, running around as a little alien shooting innocent passers-by with a gun that reduces them to skeletons and...
Sorry, no Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed screenshots yet.
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
• Show those hippies who's boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
• Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
• Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
• Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
"Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed: Single Player" Features:
• ""Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed: Single Player"" includes ONLY the single-player campaign
• Includes all content from the Skin-Pack DLC and the skins from ""Destroy All Humans! (2020)""
• Includes all content from the Challenge Accepted-DLC (without multi-player functionality)