- Number of Players
- Action, Fighting
- Release Date
- 28th Sep 2010, $9.99
- 20th Oct 2010, £6.29
- Swords, Soldiers
- Controller Support
- PlayStation Move, Navigation, DualShock 3
- Feature Support
- 3D, PlayStation Network
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop, Wii U eShop, WiiWare
Review Swords & Soldiers (PlayStation 3)
Don your Sword and ready the Soldiers
A port taken from the the popular WiiWare title and recreated with HD graphics and a new game mode, Swords & Soldiers recently received a free patch to support PlayStation Move. In a tower defence style of gameplay, gamers control troops and advance them forward while trying to both take the opponents base...
About The Game
Experience the ultimate edition of Swords & Soldiers in shiny HD through the PlayStation Network!
- PlayStation Move support (added November 2010)
- Strategic console fun like you’ve never seen before!
- Command Aztecs, Vikings and Chinese in 30 missions!
- Compete in ruthless online multiplayer matches!
- Endlessly challenging single player skirmish battles!
- Play against your friends in split screen multiplayer!
- Earn 20 PlayStation®Network trophies!
- Vibrant HD graphics
- Available for the first time in 3D!
Looks interesting but too kiddy
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...