- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 18th Jan 2011, $7.99
- 19th Jan 2011, £6.29
- 15th Feb 2011
- Shooter, FPS, Guns, Multiplayer, War
- Controller Support
- PlayStation Move, DualShock 3
- Feature Support
- PlayStation Network
Review Modern Combat: Domination (PlayStation 3)
More bang fewer bucks
Question: how many times has a dinner been skipped or forgotten in favour of online shooting marathons on the PlayStation 3? Gameloft knows it’s happening daily, and with the price tag of a measly $7.99/£6.29, Modern Combat: Domination on PlayStation Network is as cheap as a skipped dinner, but is it worth going hungry? If...
About The Game
Rediscover at last what made multiplayer shooters so enjoyable!
With Modern Combat: Domination, teamwork, skill and fun are back with frantic gameplay in a top-notch game for the PlayStation®3 system. Square off in 16-player battles in 6 modes and complete your objectives to rule the leaderboards! Experience the first shooter to use the PlayStation®Move motion controller for an unprecedented level of combat immersion. Enlist in this immediately fun, challenging & realistic modern-war FPS for an amazingly low price.
- The most technical FPS gameplay on PlayStation®Network, based on skill and training.
- The first PSN-exclusive FPS using the PS Move motion controller.
- Enjoy 6 online modes from Team Deathmatch to Domination, with up to 16 players.
- The level design of the 5 different maps favors teams with genuine tactics and training.
- 72-level XP ranking system and unlockable equipment provide a constant challenge.
- 13 weapons from the military and 720p HD graphics allow for an impressive immersion in a modern-day conflict.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...