- Release Date
- 22nd May 2012, $19.99
- 25th May 2012
- Doctor Who
- Cult, Sci Fi
- Also Available On
- PS Vita
Review Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PlayStation 3)
The world of Doctor Who has been just begging for a competent game. After all, aren't aliens, robots, destruction, time travel and awkward, often sarcastic, humour all great staples of the medium? It's exactly the sort of television show that could merrily hop over the gap without missing a beat. But despite a clear love of the series and...
About The Game
Save the Future.
Play as the Doctor and River Song as they race to save the universe and time itself. Unravel the mystery of The Eternity Clock and stop its deadly path of destruction before it’s too late.
- Outwit and destroy monsters including the Silence, Daleks, Silurians and Cybermen in an epic action-adventure
- Time travel gameplay mechanics - changes to one time period affect the layout of another, solve puzzles across the centuries
- Collaborative split-screen multiplayer - play together simultaneously and in different time periods
- Innovative 2D to 3D camera switch play
- An intriguing, expansive plot developed in collaboration with the team behind the TV show
I actually hope this is good.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...