Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 3,152

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Gotcha. If you change your mind (or otherwise snap) just let me know. Best of luck!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@Kairu Any photo mode would feel limited after playing Ghost which I think has one of the best modes of any game. Maybe other than the Insomniac games.

That said, Cyberpunk had a fun mode too and actually had the feature to let you hide the UI and still tinker with your shot which I wish was a more common thing.

I’ll try to remember to post some of my pics at some point.

And more fun shots from yourself and @RogerRoger

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thank you! And yes, we've mentioned this before, but Photo Modes that allow for tinkering whilst the U.I. is hidden are my favourite. I was thinking of our previous conversation on the subject earlier, coincidentally, because Gotham Knights has that feature and I freakin' love the developers for it.

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@Kairu My online sarcasm detector isn’t working today so in case you’re being sincere it is a BB Easter egg.

Death Stranding had some missions and cosmetics to do with Cyberpunk but that shot is the extent of DS in C2077.

Thrillho

Thrillho

@Kairu Both come recommended and look fantastic on PS5 (and with very good photo modes too )

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Superb shots, very stylish! The second, fifth, sixth and tenth are my favourites, especially since I was under the impression that the entire game took place in an urban setting (and of course, separate from that revelation, they're also composed beautifully). Nicely done, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

I have others, but they're major location and / or villain spoilers, so I'll leave 'em for now.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Kairu Thank you! I have more which I need to sort (including some featuring a character other than Robin, if you can believe that) but yeah, I adore the game, and could sit in its Photo Mode all day. Am glad you like 'em, because you'll probably be seeing a lot more before the year is out!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Apologies for the overload.

I've also covered one of them up (hopefully) because whilst it isn't a major endgame spoiler or anything, it's an inclusion I didn't know about going in, and reckon is better kept as a surprise.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Kairu Sorry about that! Thank you, though!

It's funny, 'cause I'm thinking, "Good grief, I really hope my next game doesn't have a Photo Mode!" and yet I'm still coming away from each NG+ session with a dozen more screencaps!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Kairu Ah, thankfully I'm not a God of War fan, otherwise I'd lose even more days of my life to its Photo Mode, I'm sure! Looking forward to seeing what others (including you?) capture from it, though!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger I was never a fan of the previous games, but God of War 2018 is one of my favourite games of last gen. I really hope you at least give it a try at some point and are not letting any bad experience you had with the previous games preventing that from happening.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Bentleyma

@Kairu Thanks. They were just screenshots i quickly took. It’s not the best looking game ever, but I think you could get some great looking shots if you really tried, so looking forward to seeing yours!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks for the God of War recommendation, buddy. Whilst I did indeed dislike what little I've played of the previous games, there are other reasons why I've steered clear of the 2018 game, and fear that it's too late for me. Happy to spectate from the sidelines. Still, am real glad that they managed to turn the series around for you, and hope that you're hyped for the sequel!

@Bentleyma @Kairu Great shots from Ghostbusters there, folks! Looks very colourful, and more than a little atmospheric in parts, too! Glad you both enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Thanks for your kind comments as always

And yes, Cyberpunk has the area of the Badlands which is a dusty more open area with plenty of off roading opportunities, deserted towns, and small settlements. It makes a nice contrast to the big city!

And I can see why the photo mode doubled your play time in Gotham! Some great character and action shots with the first couple of the first batch since my post being my faves.

Some fun Ghostbuster shots from @Bentleyma and @Kairu too!

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Kairu Glad to hear! I've seen others saying similar, so it seems like it isn't quite the random remaster many mistook it for. I'll have to remember it exists, and keep an eye out in sales.

@Thrillho Wouldn't write 'em if they weren't true! And that's neat to know about Cyberpunk. I'd obviously seen those areas in its promotional art and trailers, but figured they were just marketing flavour, given the genre focus on the cityscape. Must make for a nice balance!

And thank you! It's a stunning Photo Mode in a gorgeous game, so I'm as happy as a clam!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Tagging @Ralizah as promised.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic